Carlingford Marina

North Commons 

Carlingford

Co Louth

Office Phone        +353 (0) 42 937 3072

Email                    info@carlingfordmarina.ie

VHF Chanel          37 (M1)

There are eight self catering apartments overlooking The Marina and Carlingford Lough. These are available for short term let all year round. Each apartment has its own kitchen, living area and private bathroom.

THE CARLINGFORD MARINA HOLIDAY MAKER SUITES

Apartments 3, 4 & 7. 

 

The Carlingford Marina Holiday Maker Suites are located on the top floor. These apartments are designed for couples traveling with or without children. Each apartment has one large master double bedroom, and a double bed and a single bed in the lounge area for kids. The kitchens have been stylishly furnished with all mod cons and opens out into a spacious living area that looks out over the marina. There is a full size bath and shower in each.

Apartment 8

 

Apartment 8 is designed for two couples travelling together. This apartment has a similar layout to the other three suites but has a second double bedroom offering a bit more privacy for both couples. 

GROUP BOOKINGS / CREWS / HENS / STAGS

Apartments 1, 2, 5, & 6

 

The ground floor apartments can sleep up to five people, with two double beds and a single bed in each.

 

Each of these apartments has a stylishly furnished kitchen, living area, and private toilet and shower. 

 

 

The maximum group booking we can accommodate for is 40 persons. 

 

5 people per apartment, sleeping in two double beds and one single bed.

 

 

 

 

Rates:
All prices listed are Per Apartment
1 Night​ ______________________________  €250
2 Nights _____________________________  €350
3 Nights _____________________________  €450
4 Nights _____________________________  €550
5 Nights _____________________________  €600
6 Nights _____________________________  €650
7 Nights _____________________________  €700
Premium may be added during Christmas & NYE
To confirm a booking, we require 10%  of the booking amount to be paid in advance. The remaining 90% is due on arrival.
For larger groups, we require a €200 damage deposit to be paid in cash on arrival. This deposit will be returned subject to inspection of the apartments.

Please get in touch to enquire about prices and availability..

Enquireies can be made by contacting the Marina Office on 042 9373072.

 

A deposit of 10% is required to confirm a booking.